V 2.1.1 (03-07-2022)
This release mainly focuses on bug fixes and add support for Conflux eSpace.
- When the template is saved, sometimes the fields are not saved completely.
- Solidity contract query uint field contains "" problem.
- The return value of the Solidity contract array sometimes has an incorrect number of .
- The problem that the Solidity contract revert function fails.
- Soldity contract compilation optimization is disabled by default.
- Conflux IDE Solidity contract bytes return value format optimization problem.
- Importing contracts sometimes fails to import.
- When importing compressed files, sometimes there is a problem with incorrect warnings.
- Some page optimization issues.
- The EVM series public chain has added the corresponding transaction details jump link in its output column.
- Conflux IDE adds address translation tools.
- The original portal wallet of Conflux IDE is no longer supported, and it is changed to Fluent Wallet.
- Conflux IDE has added eSpace support to perform smart contract-related operations on the eSpace mainnet and testnet.