V 2.1.1 (03-07-2022)
This version introduces Conflux eSpace support and addresses some existing issues.
- Improved Transaction Details: For enhanced usability, the EVM series public chains now include the corresponding transaction details jump links in their output columns, making it easier to access transaction information.
- Address Translation for Conflux: Added address translation tools to the Conflux IDE.
- Fluent Wallet Integration: Integrated support for Conflux Fluent Wallet. The original portal wallet for the Conflux IDE has been replaced with Fluent Wallet.
- Conflux eSpace Support: Conflux IDE now supports eSpace, allowing you to perform smart contract-related operations on the eSpace mainnet and testnet.
- Fixed an issue where the fields were not saved completely when saving a template.
- Fixed an issue related to a Solidity contract query uint field containing "".
- Fixed an issue where the return value of the Solidity contract array sometimes had an incorrect number of .
- Fixed an issue where the Solidity contract revert function failed.
- Fixed an issue where Solidity contract compilation optimization was disabled by default.
- Fixed an issue with the Conflux IDE Solidity contract bytes return value format optimization.
- Fixed an issue where importing contracts sometimes failed.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect warnings were given when importing compressed files.
- Fixed issues with page optimization.