V 2.1.2 (03-22-2022)
This page discusses the bugs resolved and new features introduced in ChainIDE V 2.1.2.
- Added some details about the terminal
- Solved page optimization issues
- Replaced BSC with BNB Chain
- Added the integration of Flow, which supports the viewing, deployment, invocation, interaction of its contracts, and the integration of Flow-CLI and NPM terminal.
- The Flatten plug-in has been added to the EVM series of public chains, which supports converting multiple contract files into a single contract file for easy verification.
- Added editor breakpoint functionality.