V 2.1.3 (04-22-2022)
This page discusses all the bugs that have been resolved, and new features that are introduced in ChainIDE V 2.1.3.
- Details about the terminal usage have been added.
- Page optimization issues have been resolved.
- JS VM's lack of decoded input and decoded output has been fixed.
- Added the support for the FISCO BCOS blockchain. Users can now write, compile, deploy, and interact with the deployed smart contracts using FISCO BCOS IDE.
- A guide button has been added, which is convenient for newbies to quickly understand all the modules of ChainIDE.