V 2.1.5 (05-30-2022)
This version mainly adds support and fixes such as Wallet Connect and require error reporting.
- Some UI/UX issues have been fixed.
- The problem with the 'require' statement in the Solidity contract missing the error display.
- Replaced the CDN for jsdelivr.net.
- File system performance has been optimized.
- Added Wallet Connect support to ETH, Polygon's wallet connection, and supporting hardware wallet connection.
- Added support for Conflux Fluent wallet.
- The precise error location reporting (error line number) in the output panel, after the smart contract is compiled.
- CTRL + S auto compiles the smart contract.
- Sorting optimization when choosing compiled contracts.
- Added a button for one-click clearing of deployed contracts on the INTERACT panel.